Clinical Data Manager
Clinical Data Manager
£45,000 DOE + Excellent Package
Compass Associates are proud to be partnering with this ever expanding global CRO that works across multiple therapeutic areas. Our client has a real drive to deliver the best approach possible to all studies they are involved in, ensuring that they are at the forefront of changing lives and delivering new technologies and sciences to areas they are needed most.
The management of clinical data is crucial to the development of any medical sciences. In a constantly evolving industry the need for great talent is an essential. As such our client is looking for candidates that have a real passion for their work, and a focus on data management. Outline responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Track database set-up, testing, maintenance and data entry
- Communicate with clients, project teams and vendors on data management matters
- Review study documents, design and develop project specific guidelines and instructions
- Design eCRF, Data Management and Data Validation Plans and test EDC databases
- Ensure data entry, follow-up and validation, including manual CRF review and SAE reconciliation
- Train site staff and project teams on CRF completion and data management topics
- Experience dealing with clinical data
- College/University degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in working with Clinical Data Management systems (Medidata Rave, Oracle InForm, ClinTrial)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Access
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Our client is looking for outstanding candidates in exchange for great pay rate and benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity for any one who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow professionally within an outstanding CRO with a global presence.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ben Brown direct on 02393 874 320 or 07557 366 476. Alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.