Associate Director of Statistics
- Contract Type
Associate Director of Statistics (Phase IV/Observational Research)
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Statistician to work for a small international CRO that focus within Statistics, Programming, Health Economics, and Epidemiology. They’re a preferred CRO for many Biotech and Pharma clients within Phase IV / Observational Research. This position is based in Germany.
With offices in the UK, Germany, and Switzerland – they’re looking to expand. Due to a significant workload, increasing constantly, we’re looking to bring in experienced hands-on Statisticians, or Managers within Statistics, up to an Associate Director level.
This is an opportunity to join a small organisation (30 people) that is growing and has a small chain of command. You are treated as an individual, and every staff member can influence decisions within the team and the wider company. If you’re independent, motivated, and determined, then this could be a great place for you to grow as a Statistician and as a leader.
- SAS Programming
- Developing SAPs
- Developing processes, methods, and SOPs
- Training/mentoring junior Statisticians and Programmers
- Leading Statistical activities
- Acting as point of contact for clients
- Representing the statistics team for internal and external meetings
- MSc/PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a related field
- Demonstrable experience working within the Pharmaceutical/CRO sector
- Strong knowledge and experience working within Phase IV research
- Strong SAS programming skills
- CDISC SDTM and ADaM knowledge
- Ability to take the lead on statistical studies
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Drug Safety £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Data Management / Statistics £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Data Management £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in Germany