Clinical Trial Project Manager (Perfect for a LCRA / SCRA looking to make the next move!)
- Contract Type
Position: Clinical Trial Project Manager
Location: Ireland, Dublin
Reporting Into: Clinical Director
Company: Small CRO
Following a number of successful completed assignments, my team and I are now looking to hire a Clinical Trial Project Manager for a growing boutique CRO. Our client is positioned strategically to exciting Late Phase Designs and introducing Technology to their innovative Clinical Trials.
This is the perfect opportunity for a SCRA or Junior Clinical Project Manager to join a small yet growing CRO. If you are looking to make a move into Project Management, than this opportunity is perfect! Due to the company’s size & structure, you will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of Clinical Project Management.
The Clinical Trial Project Manager will:
- Manage the technical, protocol-specific and operational aspects of assigned studies to ensure that project deliverables meet the agreed expectations.
- Organize & provide leadership to a cross-functional team in accordance with applicable project plans, SOPs, ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Create project management reports, plans and tools, and have the ability to implement across multiple functional groups.
- Oversee performance of third party vendors, and have the ability to identify and implement improvements as required.
- Develop and execute risk management strategies and mitigation plans.
- Confirm and apply quality control activities.
- Manage the study budget(s).
- Participate in the training and development of the clinical study team.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree (in Health Sciences preferred)
- Previous Work Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience as Clinical Trial Project Manager is ideal, or 4-5 years’ experience as a lead CRA/SCRA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with clinical trial conduct
- Experience in managing or coordinating international multi-center trials is highly desired.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite; experience with project management software is desired.
- Ability to handle complex projects; flexibility in managing changing priorities; strategic problem solving and judgement skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects, timelines and responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Initiative taking and team working attitude.
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- A genuine interest in the field of clinical development.
- Willingness to travel approx. 20% of the time, including domestic and international travel.
For more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly!
+44 1293 77 66 44
Direct: +44 1293 30 08 41
Barrington James is a uniquely successful specialist life science recruitment company and has recently been recognised as a BEST COMPANY To Work For by the Sunday Times. It has enjoyed an exceptional growth trajectory since its launch in 2002, and is now established in the heartlands of the international pharma, medical devices and healthcare industry with consultant staff already approaching 140, and planned to be 180 by the end of 2017.
Recruitment companies succeed by matching the specific needs of clients with the true capabilities of candidates. We believe there are 2 reasons for our outstanding performance over the past decade, which benefit our clients and our candidates equally; People & Knowledge Barrington James’ exceptional people and their depth of experience are ready to work for you, now.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in Dublin