Clinical Project Manager - CRO - Ireland
- Contract Type
Clinical Project Manager – CRO
We are currently partnering a leading client on the market that specialise within offering clinical services on an international level. This CRO has a huge client based and their goal is to become a fully integrated CRO focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medicines for indications that have no previous medical help. This is a great opportunity to head up a leading CRO and help them grow and develop on a global basis. Having a strong financial backing with opportunities to help lead the entire clinical team this is a rare and exciting vacancy that will not be around for long!
Essentials for the role:
- Life Science Degree
- 3+ years of project management experience in Pharma/biotech/CRO companies.
- Motivates staff and ensures team effectiveness through eliciting feedback
- Proven track record of managing and delivering on complex clinical operations programmes
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in the management/coaching of direct reports.
Consultant: William Penticost
Role: Clinical Recruitment Consultant
Phone: +44 1293 776644
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in Ireland