PRA Health Sciences is an award winning Clinical Research Organisation.
We are proud to have won Pharma Times 'Clinical Research Company of the Year' in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year. We aren’t winning these awards by chance; PRA is being recognised industry-wide for our dedication to the future of clinical development. Most importantly for you, at PRA we recognise that our success is down to our people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading clinical research organisations and be part of a dynamic and growing international company. Your role as an Administrative Associate will support our busy local office.
Responsibilities in the position will include:
- Reception Tasks (switchboard handling, reception of visitors, calls management, meeting rooms booking, taxi / airport transfers)
- Badge coordination
- Mail/Postal service management
- Courier coordination, support and shipments
- Contact for Cleanliness & Maintenance of the PRA area
- Printer Management
- Invoice handling for Facilities & Finance
- Cooperation with external vendors
- Inventories record keeping (consumables, archives)
- Stationary handling and Orders (consumables, small furniture, small equipment)
- Health and Safety (Re-stock of First Aid Kits, Ensuring the Fire Extinguishers are in date and compliant)
- Any other administrative assistance
Organised, customer focused, proactive. Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must
- Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word) is a must
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Eagerness to learn and develop in an entry level role
- Some experience with accounting/finance is desirable but not mandatory
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.