Clinical Reserach Associates of all levels!!
- Contract Type
AN OPPORTUNITY YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON!
We are currently seeking full-time, office-based or home-based Clinical Research Associates at all levels to join a well reputable organisation, across a variety of countries. This position will work with a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language and excellent English.
- At least 3 years of Clinical Research experience (will consider 2 years- dependent of relevance)
United Kingdom, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain and Germany
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)