Clinical Operations Manager – 12 month Contract
- Contract Type
I am currently partnered with an innovative Medical Device company who is searching for a Clinical Operations Manager to work in their strong team of 10 based in the region of Buckinghamshire.
The Operations Manager will be responsible to provide clinical and operational expertise and guidance for clinical projects, while overseeing the regulatory department.
My client is highly recognised within the Medical Device industry and has won the OBN Bioscience award for the best emerging MedTech.
- Taking control of the vendor/supply chain management
- Overseeing the operations of the regulatory and other departments
- Ability to refresh operations throughout the company
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Hands on experience on the clinical trial
- Hands on clinical trial experience
- Minimum 5 year’s operations experience
- Recent Medical Device experience
- Strong knowledge of EMA and FDA Regulatory requirements
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity like this, please get in contact with me;
T: +44 (0)1293 776644