Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Medical Devices)
- Contract Type
I am currently working with a very well established Medical Device company who are looking for a Permanent Senior RA Specialist to join the team based in Hertfordshire.
The key responsibilities of the RA Specialist will include:
- Establish, manage and maintain good relationships with the local regulatory authorities in the region
- Interacts directly with regulatory authorities personnel and coordinate post-market surveillance activities, for all business units.
- In direct interaction with the business divisions, support the preparation, conduct and follow-up of regulatory authorities meetings on post-market surveillance matters.
- Coordinate the preparation, review and submit timely responses to requests for additional information from regulatory authorities on vigilance and other post-market surveillance matters in the region.
- Plan, execute and maintain product registrations with regulatory authorities for his/her respective product lines, in accordance with product launch plans, as applicable in the region.
- Review and approve promotional and advertising materials in compliance with BSC Corporate policy and applicable national regulations.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with regional regulatory affairs, cross-functional peers and business units to gain positive & timely support.
- Serve as regulatory consultant to marketing and government teams as required.
The salary for the Senior RA Specialist will depend on your experience but could range anywhere from £40,000 to £50,000 per annum + an excellent and extensive benefits package.
If you would be interested to know more and think you have a suitable background in Regulatory Affairs within the Medical Devices industry, then apply online with your most up to date CV and give Jack Lundgren a call on 0207 812 7700.