Business Insights Manager Immunology
On behalf of our client, a global biopharmaceutical company, we are currently recruiting for a Business Insights Manager to support the Immunology therapeutic area.
As Business Insights Manager Immunology, you are part of the continuous success of a strong immunology franchise with the existing brand and new therapies in development. In close cooperation with the immunology brand and infield teams you transform market data, information and knowledge into meaningful market insights. The ideal candidate has a sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical and health care environment and understands how different stakeholders interact. You have a strong commercial sense and are able to make complex matters simple by strong analytical and communication skills:
• To be the centre of business excellence & strategic planning, challenging and developing the affiliates business capability and strategic planning process on a continual basis.
• Improve decision making by providing an independent voice that challenges the strategy and performance of affiliate Leadership, Brand and In-Field Teams on the basis of objective use of market data and insights.
• Ensure superior customer insight and market knowledge is provided to the business, leading to competitive advantage.
• Set up structured collection of data, information and knowledge of the immunology market, specific therapeutic areas and/or specific accounts
• Lead the development, implementation and execution of Business Intelligence projects and plans, aligned with Global/WEC strategy for all company brands and pipeline products, ensuring that all projects fit into the overall strategic plans.
• Strategic driver of the primary/secondary market research efforts of the affiliate and optimise supplier management.
• Provide regular support to brand teams and input into brand team meetings, adding value by bringing insight into market/product performance, field intelligence and market research learning’s to inform decision-making.
• Analyse trends in data and advise brand teams on appropriate interpretation.
• Transform all information and knowledge into concrete, easy to read dashboards and reports. Ensure timely update of these dashboards and reports.
• Monitor IFT KPI’s, and proactively signals deviations to the business. Advise and challenge on targeting, segmentation, reach & frequency goal setting & support implementation.
• Connect the dots between different data sources and dashboard to transform data into meaningful business insights. Ensure objective conclusions and challenge management on making the best judgment
• Partner with finance and brand teams to prepare monthly business review.
• Own Customer Insight discovery and development, integrate with patient journey — ensure that the observation to insights process is understood, implemented and utilised across the affiliate to feed the brand planning and patient journey mapping process. Act as patient journey 'champion' for CEx.
• Consolidate and communicate, as appropriate, the available: industry, customer, brand and market knowledge to help establish appropriate corporate and brand strategies and objectives.
Education & Experience:
• University degree in business or science
• At least 5 years of experience in a commercial environment in the biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry
• Ideally the candidate has experience dealing with different kind of customers
• Good understanding how stakeholders in the biopharmaceutical environment interact.
• Experience in leading people in a matrix team desired.
• Good performance track record with tangible results in business and people.
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Fluent English (verbal and writing)
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com