Director of Drug Safety (Pharmacovigilance) Outsourcing and Vendor Management - Freelance
- Contract Type
A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a global Director of Pharmacovigilance, Outsourcing and Vendor Management. This is a freelance / interim opening.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the development of our clients Vendor Management and Outsourcing activities within the global PV arena.
We are looking for an individual that can work across the business, can work with international suppliers bringing process and control for complex systems.
- Responsible for developing strategies, procedures and program oversight for outsourcing activities in PV
- Review and maintain business process outsourcing contracts
- Manage the GPV budget and oversee regulatory compliance
- Work extensively with PV management across the globe to ensure delivery and strategic milestones are met
- Vendor management - selection, maintenance and renewal
Skills and experience profile:
- Extensive experience within Pharmacovigilance within the pharmaceutical sector
- Planning, forecasting and budget management expertise
- Experience managing CROs, Vendors and relationships
- Demonstrated effectiveness in external partner relationship management
- Strong leader
- 6 to 12 month contract
- Office based in the Netherlands but home based flexibility
- 0.8 FTE and above (TBC)
For more information please do not hesitate to ask.