Payer Engagement Manager - Specialist position - Market Access Consulting for leading Pharma & Biotec clients
A unique opportunity: Payer Engagement Manager - Market Access and Payer Strategy - South London area / US Offices - Remote flexibilty on offer. (A highly Senior Consulting position reporting directly into the Global Head of Market Access)
This is a new opportunity for someone to take a leading role in Global Market Access consultancy fiirm, the company are in high demand, have enough new business booked to see them through to 2021 without any further business development.
The company specializes in Payer Research and have a proven business model that has changed the way the industry will conduct payer research. Saving on costs and more importantly the time it takes to get life changing drugs and products to market.
• Lead the Market Access & Payer Division who are delivering cutting edge research projects for global industry clients and payers.
• Develop & Execute global Market Access & Payer Recruitment strategy across the company.
• Line manage & mentor the MA team.
• Act as a strategic interface between clients and payers,
Desired Profile –
• Minimum of 5 year’s consulting experience with client facing and line management accountability,
• Involvement in market access & payer research project management,
• Strong understanding of global health care payer systems (EU5 / US is a big plus)
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discrete and informal conversation. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence and your profile will not be sent anywhere without obtaining your prior consent. A full job description is also available upon application.