Site Start Up (SSU) Strategic Director (Global)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
We are now looking to strengthen our global team of SSU Strategic Directors and require a dynamic, creative and customer focused SSU expert to be based anywhere across our global locations.
As a SSU Strategic Director, you will primarily be focused on overseeing SSU delivery at a portfolio level, providing a customer-centric service and facilitating growth and delivery through strategic approaches to complex scenarios. This is an exciting opportunity for a SME in SSU to utilise both their project management and strategic delivery skills at a senior level, working with global leadership.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Oversight at a portfolio level of all studies in start up
- Ensure plans, budgets projections and triggers are accurate and appropriately managed with all relevant stakeholders
- Review/contribute to operational strategies
- Communicate monthly status to internal stakeholders, i.e. SSU Global/Regional Heads, Functional heads
- Directly interact with regional/ functional/ country management to ensure successful project outcome
- Facilitate resourcing
- Add value by identifying and implementing best practices and developing solutions for improved processes
- Preempt/resolve project escalations
- Project Reviews: engage with existing meetings (MPRs, global/regional SSU reviews) and host portfolio meetings to close gaps
- Secures cross-functional internal and external communication and collaboration for holistic approach to project planning and delivery
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Higher Degree Preferred
- Extensive Clinical Trial experience, ideally to include SSU deliverables
- Strong CRO operational experience with a track record in project management working in an international or global capacity
- Proven ability to deliver at a portfolio level through harnassing leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of clinical research management processes and understanding of the needs of countries and the ability to work across geographic regions
We have a comprehensive benefits package available and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- Study Start Up Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- Project Management Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland