Senior Data Manager - Wales
- Clinical Research, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Scientific
As a Senior Data Manager will act as a lead for assigned studies you will be responsible for all clinical trial data management procedures. You will act as the main contact for both internal and external clients to ensure that the department is run correctly.
- You will review and oversee Data Management tests using EDC or paper CRFs
- Be the point of contact for all allocated studies.
- Be able to provide support and train and mentor junior staff members.
- Be able to use industry dictionaries to code CRF and related data.
- Validate and Specify electronic data on allocated studies.
- Liaises with internal and external suppliers for receipt of electronic data.
- Be able to provide database lock procedures.
- Extensive experience within data management.
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent organisation skills and time management.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with as a Data Manager.
- Experience working within EDC studies.
My client is a leading CRO, who are quality focused and scientifcally driven. They work effortlessly to ensure new and innovative research is being conducted into some of the most complex diseases! They work across a number of therapeutic areas to ensure that the highest quality of research is being conducted to improve the lives of patients' and make a difference.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please apply below ore telephone Miayanka Naidoo on +44 (0)203 868 1052 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering. Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing. We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.