Senior Study Director
- Clinical Research, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific, Regulatory Affairs
Do you want to be apart of a CRO, who are quality focused? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to carry out innovative research? Do you want to part of a scientifically driven team?
- You will a scientific specialist and a subject matter expert for in vivo assays within the department.
- Be responsible for the allocation of studies within GLP standards and take responsibilities for technical conduct of studies, data analysis and documentation.
- Be able to plan, design and execute complex studies to generate quality scientific results.
- Be able to manage multiple departments functions, which include by not limited to sample scheduling, department capacity and metrics.
- Provide a critical role in developing new market strategies, techniques and improved service offering.
- Be able to act as an ambassador for the company.
- Educated to PhD level in a science discipline or relevant.
- Experience working with Toxicology assays.
- Experience of GLP study directing in an Toxicology environment.
- Significant Scientific research within the field.
My client is a leading Clinical Research Organisation, who are scientifically focused. They work across a number of therapeutic areas to ensure the continuous growth of research into some of the most complex diseases. This would be a great opportunity to work with a leading CRO and make a difference to patients’ lives. They are currently seeking to expand their team in and looking for motivated individuals, who has a keen interest in passion to join their expanding Toxicology team in Scotland.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please apply below ore telephone Miayanka Naidoo on +44 (0)203 868 1052 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering. Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing. We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.