Principal - Pricing and Market Access - London
My client is a consultancy firm with a long heritage of providing its clients with strategic guidance in the development and implementation of pricing and market access strategy.
This global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries specializes in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies.
- This position will be involved in creating a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes
- Adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Provide support to the P&MA Senior Management Team in implementing business strategies.
- Lead project delivery of medium to large sized domestic and international projects.
- Lead discussions with sensitive market stakeholders and client communications
- Achieve high client satisfaction and repeat engagements.
- Experience working in a consultancy or have Pharmaceutical/Biotech commercial strategy experience, particularly in pricing, reimbursement or product valuation.
- Industry experience global or regional level
- Significant experience in driving business development and strong network in market access with demonstrable experience managing projects and teams
- Prior experience managing a team and mentoring junior staff members
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, the role also offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about this opportunity please email me your CV in order to have a confidential conversation regarding the role.