Senior Consultant – Market Access
My Client is a global research and consulting group that partners with life science companies worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence required to demonstrate the real-world effectiveness and value of their products.
Their services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health economics, outcomes research, market access and real-world evidence.
- Lead client engagements, develop new business, and support all aspects of developing the market access practice.
- Baseline payer landscape and market assessment
- Comprehensive payer landscape and target product profile assessment (value and evidence planning)
- Value proposition development
- Payer positioning and value message testing
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal processes and staff development, including line management and training
Key experience and requirements
- Strong experience in pricing, reimbursement and global market access either in a consultancy or industry (corporate-level)
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand customer challenges.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and sound judgement
- Experience in business development, including account management
- Line management experience or experience with driving team processes/training, ideally
In return the role offers opportunity to progress your consulting career, increase responsibility and build expertise in an established pricing and market access team with outstanding knowledge and client relationships.
To learn more about this opportunity please email me your CV in order to have a confidential conversation regarding the role.