Senior Health Economics and Market Access Manager – Remote Flexibility
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading medical device organisation who are dedicated to improving patients’ lives through innovative medical solutions, not only are they dedicated to their patients but also to their employees providing endless career progression and opportunities.
- Developing key health economic and value arguments
- Improve reimbursement and patient access for the company's products
- Utilise clinical, economic, and reimbursement data and local evidence to help push patient access
Key experience and requirements
- Extensive experience in health economics and outcomes planning in the medical industry
- Proven track record or worked alongside HTA, NICE and SMC submissions
- Working knowledge of reimbursement process of devices or drugs in markets
- Research skills in relation to literature and outcomes review (systematic reviews, meta-analysis)
- Demonstrated interest in innovation whilst contributing to new ideas
In return, this manager level role offers an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in an exciting growing company where innovation and further development of learning is actively encouraged.
To learn more about this opportunity please email me your CV in order to have a confidential conversation regarding the role.