Regulatory Officer (CMC)
- Contract Type
An exciting new contract has been opened by our Global Biotechnology Client that are looking for an interim CMC manager for a 12-month interim contract in their London location.
The company are looking for someone with 5+ years CMC experience (in an innovative company, not generics background) who can join the company and take up the responsibility of project centric CMC workloads as the European CMC RA Manager (Post approval and clinical experience is a big plus).
This role is part of the UK regulatory team (7 strong in this department) and focusses far more on the strategy workloads than anything else.
If this is the kind of opportunity that you would be interested in, and you are looking for a 12-month contract at £50 per hour then reach out now!
- 5+ years’ experience in a Regulatory CMC function for a Biotech or Pharmaceutical business
- Experience with Europe or Emerging European Markets (Russia etc)
- Biological background is the ideal
- Post approval or clinical trial exposure is a big positive
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Study Start Up £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Quality £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- QA / QC £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Regulatory Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex