Regulatory Affairs Officer / Manager
- Contract Type
£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 DOE
Based in East Sussex
Available to start immediately
Working alongside one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world, this organisation has a sterling reputation for innovative pharmaceutical products on a global level.
Due to a successful couple of years, this organisation is now looking for a full-time Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team near Brighton, UK on a permanent basis.
This role is a senior position in the company and reports directly into the Head of Regulatory Affairs. You will be responsible for leading a small team of people and expanding the team’s growth as the business size increases.
General responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and line management of a team of Regulatory Officers based on site
- Manage allocation of new and existing projects to team members
- Provide mentorship to regulatory team
- Drive forward management incentives and keep a motivated ‘can do’ attitude when pushing these forward
- Work with external stakeholders to provide key data as required
- Labelling and packaging text approvals (promotional reviews)
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- Review change controls, market request forms etc
The successful candidate will need to have:
- A relevant life sciences degree
- 5+ years’ experience in regulatory affairs for a Healthcare company (pharma, biotech etc)
- Proven line management experience
This role is accepting applications right now, so if you are interested or know somebody who would be then APPLY NOW for your chance at a fantastic career with a truly innovative pharmaceutical company in Sussex!