Head of Toxicology
- Clinical Research, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Informatics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Quality, QA / QC, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific
My client is a leading CRO, who are focused and scientifically driven. They are currently seeking to expand their team in Scotland and are seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join their team! This is a permanent opportunity for a Head of Toxicology Operations, who will be responsible for a pivotal role within the Integrated Discover and Development Services Department.
- Worked closely with Site Director to lead, plan and execute toxicology and pharmacology services.
- Act as a Principal Investigator for regulatory studies.
- Be able to act as a Laboratory leader to ensure the correct training of other team members within the toxicology and pharmacology department.
- Be able to validate assays in support of studies within the industry and in accordance to FDA and EMEA standards.
- Assist in the execution of both in vivo and in vitro studies.
- Be able to lead and be author a number of scientific publications.
- Assist with the review of SOPs as well as other relevant documentations.
- Comply with health ad safety requirements and procedures.
- Be responsible for ensuring that there is a team environment.
- Assisting Team Lead of Analytical Sciences to review resource planning and ensuring the correct utilisation and maintenance of labs
- Educated to degree level in a Life science or equivalent or higher.
- Excellent knowledge of toxicology studies.
- Experience working in toxicology studies.
- Proven operational excellence within a regulatory toxicology environment.
- Proven people management skills.
- Knowledge of market conditions and understand of customer base and commercial awareness.
My client is a Clinical Research Organisation, who is eager to improve the lives of patients by providing new and innovative treatments to complex disorders! They work across a number of therapeutic areas where they are able to provide the highest quality of scientific research. They are currently seeking a motivated individual who shares the same passion, who would like to expand their career and experience to join their expanding team in Scotland.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please apply below ore telephone Miayanka Naidoo on +44 (0)203 868 1052 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering. Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing. We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.