Clinical Research Associate- Home/Office based positions!
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Scientific
Do you want to work for a global CRO? Do you want to make a difference to patients’ lives? Do you want to work for a company that offer a tailor training and development programme? Do you want to have a great work/life balance?
You will be working with a medium-sized CRO, who are quality focused. You will be working across a range of therapeutic areas, which include but not limited to Oncology and CNS! This is an exciting opportunity to join the expanding team in the Ukraine- home or office-based positions available.
- Responsible for pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits
- Verify source of documents and review case reports and regulatory documentation
- Conduct reports and follow-up for adverse event and study drug inventory
- Involved in patient recruitment and retention process
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- Independent monitoring experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology and patient management
- Understanding of clinical research techniques and methodologies
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English
My client is a medium- sized global Clinical Research Organisation, who are quality focused. They are scientifically driven and strive to ensure that scientific research is carried out to ensure that patients receive the best treatment possible! They offer a great a tailored training and development programme, to ensure that their employees receive the bet training to ensure progression. They offer their employees a great work/life balance, which has led them to have some of the highest retention rates in the industry.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please apply below ore telephone Miayanka Naidoo on +44 (0)203 868 1052 or E-mail email@example.com. If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering. Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing. We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.