Regional Qualified Person (QP)
- Clinical Research, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pre - clinical, Scientific
My client a leading global healthcare company, who are quality focused. They are currently seeking a Qualified Person to join their expanding team. As a Regional QP, you will be responsible for ensuring that all principles and responsibilities of GMP are interpreted correctly and to EU standards. You will also be responsible for liaising with laboratories to ensure correct analysis of data.
- Responsible for ensuring that GMP standards are followed to EU guidelines and also perform the responsibilities of a responsible person as per EU guidelines.
- Correct Review of batch documentation for all pharmaceutical products, including their certification for release.
- Carry out sample inspections approval of bought-in products.
- To be able to liaise with contract laboratories and review of subsequent date following analysis.
- Responsible for internal and external inspections programmes and be able to represent the department during regulatory inspections.
- Be able to effectively maintain communication with third party suppliers and line management.
- Educated to BSc in Pharmacy or related life sciences degree.
- Extensive experience working within Quality Assurance.
- Experience working with method transfers and new product introductions or transfer of QP release activities.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical Quality Management systems which is relevant to investigations.
- Qualified Person, who is UK registered.
- Proven ability to work in team environment.
- Experience working with SAP systems or relevant.
- Effective organisation skills.
My client is a global Healthcare company that strive themselves on providing access to high quality medicines to the World! They make a difference and change patients’ lives and have a great work culture. They are passionate about setting new standards within healthcare are currently seeking a passionate and relentless individually who believes in doing what is right by the patients!
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please apply below ore telephone Miayanka Naidoo on +44 (0)203 868 1052 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme, so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering. Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing. We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.