Clinical Research Associate, CRA
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Home based Austria
Our client is a full service global CRO that has been in the market for over 25 years and soon becoming one of the main providers for many top 10 pharmaceutical, bio-tech and start-up companies.
They have been awarded several times as a top-quality provider organization and rewarded of their therapeutic excellence which is reflected in their commitment to continue growing and investing in their employees. They have excellent training programs in place tailored to your needs that will ensure that everyone working there will become an expert in their field and be able to offer the highest quality to clients. Furthermore, the fact that they are a mid-sized company means that you will have the chance to really take ownership of your own work as well as achieve quick career progression from day one.
- Responsible for pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits
- Communicate with medical site staff
- Verify source of documents and review case reports and regulatory documentation
- Conduct reports and follow-up for adverse event and study drug inventory
- Involved in patient recruitment and retention process
- Ensure documentation practices are being adhered to SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements
- Responsible for follow-up, including finding, deviation and any other actions to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- At least 1 year of monitoring experience
- Around 60-80% traveling
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Knowledge of medical terminology and patient management
- Understanding of clinical research techniques and methodologies
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3868 1001 or e-mail on email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Clinical Research, CRA, monitoring, case reports, adverse events
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Vienna
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Vienna
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Vienna
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Vienna
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Vienna