Medical Science Liaison / MSL - Dermatology - South UK
- Contract Type
You will be responsible for:
- Functional Expertise. Leverage strong functional expertise (scientific, clinical, disease states, and therapeutic area) to support tactical execution of key medical strategies. Demonstrate scientific leadership by contributing to scientific conferences, medical meetings and advisory boards.
- Prepare and deliver medical and scientific presentations. Utilize scientific expertise to gather medical insights and to support research/data generation initiatives. Engage with guideline development and revision through scientific exchange and support.
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Engagement. Develop and manage KOLs including KOL identification, engagement and support. Maximize site performance and support for clinical trials and non-interventional studies through engagement with investigators as appropriate.
- Business Ownership. Frequently communicate with field level counterparts from sales and market access.
- Actively participate in team calls and meetings, and transform customer insights into actions to deliver superior and sustainable customer value and impact. Understand and influence a wide range of stakeholders; proactively collaborate and network with internal partners regionally and share insights and best practices across the team.
- Provision of scientific updates to peers. Ensure completion of administrative and planning duties in line with guidance by Ecosystems Lead.
- Compliance. Consistently demonstrate understanding and adherence to company policies, procedures and ABPI Code of Practice through appropriate communications and interactions with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Have a scientific education at BSc level or equivalent. Education to MSc/PhD level or equivalent would be desirable
- MSL experience within industry or experience as a healthcare professional working in the NHS
- Be able to clearly articulate complex scientific and clinical data in 1:1 and group settings
- Demonstrate business acumen and have an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare arena
- Be able to take the initiative, work independently and also collaboratively within a team
- Be adept at utilising devices and digital media to support access and interactions
- Be effective in communicating and presenting, focusing on delivering customer value and impact, always in a patient oriented manner
- Have the flexibility and willingness to travel extensively, both nationally and internationally
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Integrity, and Embracing Differences
Field based – South region
Permanent / Full-time
Competitive salary plus benefits
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Sam Chapple on +44 (0)203 868 8607 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Pharmacovigilance Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- HR / Recruitment / Training Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Recruitment Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)