- Contract Type
A Pharmaceutical Company based in Berkshire is currently looking for a Quality Officer (GMP Pharma) to join their team on a permanent basis.
QA Officer (GMP Pharmaceuticals) – Key Responsibilities:
- Technology Transfer of new products
- Handling of market complaint investigations.
- Review and approval of Master Batch manufacturing/packing records, Finished product specification and method of analysis.
- Analytical Method Transfer
- Review and approval of process validation protocol and reports.
- Review and approval of Analytical method verification/validation protocols and report.
- Review of Batch documents and other related documents in preparation for Batch release by QP.
- Assist in investigations related to Deviations/ OOS/OOT.
- Preparation and review of Annual product quality reviews.
- Review and approval of change controls/deviations sent by the CMO’s.
- Preparation and review of in-house SOP’s.
QA Officer (GMP Pharmaceuticals) – Skills and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in a life sciences background
- QA experience within GMP Manufacturing
Please apply here or contact Matthew Wisdom at X4 Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7812 7700 if you want to move forward with this role.
This is an urgent requirement and interviews can take place as early as Thursday 3rd January.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.