Compliance and Supplier Risk Manager
- Contract Type
- Ensure supplier risk management & compliance is embedded in core business processes and is an integral part of organizational strategy and decision making
- Champion industry best practices and standard frameworks. Use benchmarking techniques to ensure that ResMed uses the most appropriate methodologies in the management of risk and compliance.
- Align and collaborate with other risk management functions within the organization
- Identify and analyse internal and external stakeholder needs, as well as understand corporate & business strategies, to develop a risk management strategy to support the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Manage activities relating to the identification, analysis and mitigation of supplier risks, considering key upstream suppliers. This includes 3rd party services, where required, for supplier audits to identify and assess risk & compliance at supplier sites, as well as to leverage expert analysis, such as supplier financial ratio analysis.
- Provide regular and accurate supplier risk & compliance information, as well as strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders, to enable mitigating and strategic decision making. Capture and track agreed risk mitigation actions, providing regular follow-up, as needed.
- Develop methodologies to obtain market intelligence, monitor changing conditions & regulations, as well as emerging trends to detect any potential disruptions, as early as possible.
- Develop and maintain a disruption response playbook, and ensure the organization is well prepared to execute the response. In the event of a major supply chain disruption, lead the global crisis management and business recovery activities.
- Work with suppliers to develop and maintain business continuity plans across the supply base.
- Design, implement and manage compliance programs to ensure ResMed’s supply chain complies with various applicable legislative & regulatory requirements, including but not limited to; REACH, RoHS, California Prop. 65, WEEE, EU Battery Directive, Conflict Minerals and Human Trafficking laws.
- Maintain awareness of changing legislation, regulations, social and ethical responsibilities associated with the supply chain
- Follow up on identified/reported non-compliance deficiencies and improvement opportunities to ensure remediation is undertaken and performed in a timely manner
- Degree in risk management, business, engineering or other equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Significant knowledge and understanding of supplier risk management
- Significant knowledge and understanding of supply chain related legislation and regulations
- 10 years in manufacturing industry, in a risk management, procurement, engineering, quality or project management role having experience in dealing with multiple functional areas and/or suppliers on technical/commercial issues.
- Knowledge of Quality System Requirements and their practical application in relevant global regulations. People Management and/or Project Management experience
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Experience in supplier risk management
- Risk management related industry certifications
- Experience using Risk Management software solutions, or similar technology
- Operational knowledge of ERP systems and database environments
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website