Clinical Research Principle Scientist
- Contract Type
You will work in the clinical development department and will support the delivery of clinical development excellence in compliance with internal policies and external regulations by providing scientific/ medical expertise on specific category/ sub-category innovation project strategies.
Clinical Research Principle Scientist - Nyon, Switzerland
- Responsible for clinical development expert leadership within cross functional teams ensuring that the clinical research studies in Pain are aligned
- Responsible for liaising with Medical Affairs leads and other stakeholders to input and implement medical strategy and then translate to an associated clinical development/ claim support programs
- Develop and execute research plans and studies using established scientific methods and protocols
- Develop, adapt and validate test methods and procedures
- Contribute to the design, conduct and scientific merit of clinical studies
- Ensuring clinical trial design, results reporting and publication are undertaken in compliance with external regulations
- Develop high-quality relationships with key external parties
- Responsible for conducting clinical due diligence for external opportunities
- Support regulatory activities
- MSc level degree in Dental, Medical or similar Clinical Science fields
- A higher Degree and professional qualification, PhD, or MD highly preferred
- Three years’ of clinical research background within the Pain therapeutic area is required
- 4 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry, preferably in a Pharmaceutical/ Consumer Healthcare / FMCH Business with International experience, including background in clinical research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong computer literacy including competent in Microsoft Office software
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website