Customer Advocacy Manager (CAM)
- Contract Type
The CAM is responsible to collaborate with other entities within the firm and with customers and distributors to gather additional information, and for managing day-to-day operations while providing demonstrable leadership and direction to the complaints team.
This will require the willingness and aptitude to develop a technical understanding of the firm’s products generally, and a technical understanding of problems on a case by case basis, such that the CAM can participate in the determination and understanding of root cause and the development and delivery of effective solutions.
Customer Advocacy Manager (CAM) – North London
- Manage and coordinate activities of assigned staff to support goals, objectives, and continuous improvement projects
- Direct and oversee prompt processing, analysis, closure and trending of complaints and adverse event reports including review and approval of complaint investigations
- Provide leadership to the complaints team and act as a senior leader within the Quality and Regulatory function
- Act as a senior leader for the quality and regulatory departments, as well as the complaints team
- Support goals, objectives and continuous improvement projects by managing and coordinating the staff activity
- Ensure prompt processing, analysis, closure and trending of complaints and adverse events reports
- Analyse complaint handling performance and deliver reports and metrics to management, department staff and entities
- Oversee the global regulatory developments of new regulations, policies and guidance issued by regulatory authorities, as necessary
- Carry out internal audits for relevant functions where required
- Perform supplier audits (for suppliers relevant to complaint trends) on an as-required basis
- Manage the interaction of complaints received from third-party distributors
- Knowledge of medical device regulations (ISO 13485, 21CFR parts 803, 806, 820 and MEDDEV / EU MDR)
- Critical thinking and attention to detail required as well as a demonstrable level of evidence (data) based approach to analysis
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can remain calm and act receptively in high-pressure, fast-paced environments
- Able to work effectively with external liaisons, and with internal teams across various levels of the global organisation
- Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant field is preferred - 5+ years of experience in a similar role will suffice if some form of higher education has been achieved
- Minimum 1 year leadership experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with FDA and GMP regulations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with active medical devices of electronic products
- Prior knowledge of medical device regulations
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website