Sales & Operations Planning Analyst EMEA
- Contract Type
As an ideal candidate you should have 2+ years of industry experience and will be responsible for driving EMEA Regional Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for a specified portfolio product to achieve optimal demand management performance. This function will act as the liaison between the local and regional management teams for all aspects of the demand and supply management process.
- Maintain optimal S&OP processes in Region for assigned products. This includes developing, maintaining and monitoring all S&OP processes in the region including target setting, training, process maintenance and tool set use, to achieve an effective S&OP process;
- Ensure organizational alignment between Country, Region, and Global functions. Demonstrate alignment to Global demand and supply planning process. Fully understand and convey Region unique needs, develop informational decks/reporting to clearly assess plans, including supporting data, analysis, and new developments in supply upsides and constraints;
- Lead unit and dollar demand forecast (including revenue and samples) review with Regional Counterparts. Identify gaps between current plans and financial commitments, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities;
- Drive accuracy from the countries and submit on-time to Global counterparts a complete ROFO that accurately reflects the regional demand, for short and long term horizons. Partner with the Regional Marketing Management team on the product portfolio by overseeing regional product launches/ rationalization/ special promotions, including communications to regulatory group and other key stakeholders;
- Monitor regional Supply Chain planning KPIs (Forecast Accuracy, MAPE, Bias, SAR, Inventory coverages, DOH…) to ensure optimal S&OP performance against defined targets. Develop specific local and/or regional action plans to close performance gaps and clear deviations;
- Project management – driving different regional initiatives aiming at optimizing distribution footprint & developing product assortment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced excel, Power point;
- Previous use/exposure to ERP systems (JDE/AS400, SAP R3/BI);
- Good communication (multicultural environment) and organizational/prioritization skills;
- Good understanding of Demand planning, inventory management, Supply Chain;
- Good autonomy. Flexibility;
- Ideally: Analytical skills, critical thinking, project management experience;
- Fluent in English essential, German advantageous;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
Apply for Sales & Operations Planning Analyst EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly