Senior SAS Programmer £40,000 - £50,000
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, SAS Programming, Statistics, Information Technology, Design, Information Services, Programming, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific, Regulatory Affairs, Sales / Commercial, Sales
This CRO is renowned for helping highly innovative biotech and speciality pharma companies transform life-changing ideas and bring them into the real world. They have positioned themselves right of the most exciting therapeutic areas and are targeting their needs, areas such as neuroscience, oncology, and rare diseases.
They are looking for talented and energetic SAS Programmers to join their team. Successful candidates can be based either from home or be in the office from one of the many European locations. In addition, They will consider a less experienced SAS Programmer in Germany.
You'll be Accountable for:
- Developing computer programs using SAS and complex external data into SAS or export SAS output to other computer files
- Create very complex derived data sets, for example, adverse events with multiple merging and cleaning procedures.
- Assisting with the development of advanced computer programs, using SAS and other software to perform system tasks and macros/utilities to increase the quality and efficiency with which results are produced
- Ensuring that programs are documented in accordance with Working Guidelines such as the FDA regulations.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) procedures to ensure completion at a high standard
- Generate complex listings, tables (including those with descriptive and standard inferential statistics in collaboration with a Statistician), and complex graphs
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level, or equivalent. Previous experience in clinical research, drug development to be required
- Experience to be a minimum of 5 years as a SAS Programmer within a Pharmaceutical or CRO background.
- Ideally some prior experience programming with SAS in support of data management and/or biostatistics functions.
Expertise and know-how
- Proficient in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Proficient in SAS programming, including BASE, FSP and SAS macro programming
- Understanding of SAS database structures and experience with at least one Clinical Database Management System (e.g. Oracle Clinical, Clintrial, eDM, etc.)
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Abanob Ibrahim at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom