Programmer II, Senior Programmer, Principal Programmer and Manager / Team Lead £40,000 - £60,000
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, SAS Programming, Statistics, Information Technology, Design, Information Services, Programming, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific, Regulatory Affairs, Sales / Commercial, Sales
An exciting opportunity to work for a well established and still growing company with a global reach who are currently recruiting multiple Statistical Programmers of various levels to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have the flexibility to deliver results at the forefront of the Pharmaceutical industry from your home. Success within these positions is based on the quality of work, over quantity of work and there are clearly defined career paths at every level. Ongoing training and development are at the heart of this organisation and the rigid support structure in place means that you will have the support to develop and grow on a career path designed just for you.
My client and I would like to hear from you if you have at least 4 years experience of SAS Programming in a European or US clinical environment. There are a variety of positions required including Programmer II, Senior, Principal, Team Lead and Manager across Phases I - IV in a range of therapeutic areas.
- Create Tables, Listings and Figures (TLFs)
- Maintenance of in-house programming standards
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in SAS applications (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH, ODS and SQL)
- Line Management experience (for management roles)
- Strong knowledge of the SAS Programming language
- Ability to act as a lead programmer on selected studies
- Ability to provide QC support
- CDISC, SDTM & ADaM knowledge
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom