Clinical Data Manager £40,000 - £50,000
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, SAS Programming, Statistics, Information Technology, Design, Information Services, Programming, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific, Regulatory Affairs, Sales / Commercial, Sales
You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge oncology studies and a great opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
This is a UK home-based position for an initial 6-month full-time contract. This has the opportunity to go permanent as well as extend.
This client is looking for someone to manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to customer satisfaction.
Provide comprehensive data management expertise to Clinical Data Management (CDM) team to provide high-quality data management products that meet customer needs.
May perform the role of a Lead Data Manager, Program Lead, and/or a leadership role in a specific CDM task.
There is the ability to, mentor and manage clinical data managers and data coordinators. Act as lead clinical data manager for clinical studies in collaboration with multidisciplinary project teams. This will also include managing timelines for key clinical data management deliverables in coordination with vendors and cross-functional project teams to drive project delivery.
This opportunity will require that you serve as primary point of contact for customer on data management deliverables as well as regular meeting with Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) and/or Data Operations team members to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables.
Lead and participate in the implementation of systems, e.g., EDC, IRT, ePRO, from the sponsor side, this will also include the ability to approve clinical data management deliverables, including Case Report Form (CRF) design, CRF completion guidelines and all other Data management activities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence
- Significant experience in clinical data management across Phase 1-4 clinical trials
- Ability to compare and evaluate third-party data management systems.
- Proactively contribute to internal process improvement initiatives
- Ideally significant experience within data management (CRO and/or Pharma and/or Biotech)
Skills and Attributes
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and adapt flexibly to changing priorities
- Able to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary project teams and proactively manage relationships with external vendors
- Working independently as well as part of a team
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Abanob Ibrahim at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Nurse £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in United Kingdom