Director of Global Regulatory Affairs (Clinical Development)
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to function in a truly global organisation in our collaborative Global Regulatory Affairs team.
Operating as a Director of Global Regulatory Affairs, your responsibilities will vary and evolve alongside the development of the department and your own career. No two days are the same, and you can expect to serve as a key strategic leader offering your clinical development expertise to the team and the wider business.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Leading a team of approximately 6-8 direct reports, at manager-level and above, supporting your team to meet and exceed client deliverables
- Offering director-level oversight and acting as a point of escalation for project teams
- Assuming responsibility for a portfolio of studies with potentially multiple sponsors, overseeing the delivery of Global Regulatory Affairs services within these key portfolios
- Representing the Global Regulatory Affairs team on global task forces, contributing to or assuming ownership for departmental and cross-functional process improvement initiatives
- Leading training for the wider department
- Acting as an ambassador for the Global Regulatory Affairs team to external stakeholders, including the DIA and TOPRA
Our Global Regulatory Affairs department takes a flexible and adaptable approach to their work which allows for varied accountabilities, affording the opportunity to maximise your individual skillset and take your leadership skills to the next level whilst also contributing to the next generation of regulatory professionals.
A change-driver, innovative and full of potential.
To prosper in this department, we are looking for an individual who can motivate and work well in a close and visionary team.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A proven track record of success within Regulatory Affairs (achieved at Associate Director level as a minimum)
- Previous global CRO experience and strong familiarity with regulatory challenges in the clinical development space.
- A forward-thinking approach
- The confidence to constantly challenge and seek to improve ways of working
- An ability to confidently interface with both internal and external stakeholders
In return, we offer the right candidate the possibility to forge a diverse career in this collaborative and progressive global department.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.