Associate Project Director - Oncology - Single Sponsor Aligned
Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager in Oncology to work aligned to a Single Sponsor on a large scale program of studies.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Senior Project Manager
• Accountable for the successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes on-time, on-budget, high quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers
• Maintaining effective communication with project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports, and ensuring adequate documentation of each communication
• Serves as the primary liaison with Customers, vendors, and Investigator Sites
• May be required to actively line manage other project management team members and may manage clinical monitoring staff
Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• BA/BS in the life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous technical and managerial experience in conducting multi-national and/or local clinical trials in CRO in the Oncology area (please detail when applying)
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, drug or device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
• Presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.