Manager Statistical Programming
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life has been retained to source a Manager of Statistical Programming for a leading pharmaceutical company to provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting world class team - ensuring quality across all programs. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com.
- Leading the planning and execution of all programming activities.
- Prioritisation of activities and approval of SAPs.
- Representing the department on initiatives and influencing groups outside of own discipline.
- Negotiating strategies and issues at regulatory meetings.
- Applying expertise in programming effectively.
- Facilitates the communication between the Statistical programmer(s), project team, Sponsor and vendors.
- Training and guidance to junior programmers.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematics or computer science.
- 7 years’ experience within a pharmaceutical/CRO environment.
- Expertise in SAS Programming.
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards and ADaM/SDTM datasets.
- Experienced in line management of staff.
- Proven experience in leading teams including managing budgets and resources
- Understanding of relevant regulatory guidelines.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com