Auditor / Audit Accountant
- Contract Type
Contract : 12 months
Accounting & Reporting
• Support preparation of monthly financial closing according to IFRS and local legal requirements includ-ing the financial reporting in the Reporting software
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of adequate accounting records to meet local legal requirements and required company standards
• Adoption of new accounting standards and new requirements according to the companies Accounting Manual
• Coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate financial data (Local Finance organization, Consolidation and Reporting team, Group treasury, Supply Chain, etc.)
• Full balance sheet accounts reconciliations and balance sheet reviews with local and divisional stake-holders as well as ensure timely cleanup of overdue items.
• Deal under control with tax advisors and tax authorities to handle tax requirements such as VAT, etc.
• Preparation and processing of General Ledger transactions
Compliance and Internal Control
• Maintain a “strong and no exception” control environment
• Assist with specific tax, compliance and audit reporting processes and for the entity, providing neces-sary data to internal and external authorities, and acting as a FSC point of contact for stakeholders for questions about reporting and/or compliance processes or results
• Ensure compliance with the companies Financial Control Manual through maintenance of relevant internal controls, reconciliations, documentation management (Standard Operating Pro-cedures).
• Setup/maintenance of the local chart of accounts/master data and cost center hierarchy in the ERP sys-tems SAP/JDE in collaboration with the affiliate and the GL Manager.
• Support finance related process changes to achieve best practice by proactively identifying gaps to standards, initiating and formulating change projects with IT and Finance management
Change Management / Projects
• Support initiatives and projects led by other departments or sites.
• Cooperation with other business units in driving X-Bus efficiencies and standardization
Education & Skills:
- Education (minimum/desirable): Accounting/ Economics diploma or degree. Basic Statutory knowledge of Local GAAP (Italy) is a plus
- Experience: experience 3-5 years’ experience in accounting department, basic knowledge and practice of IFRS, basic knowledge of local tax (Income tax/VAT), knowledge of SAP/JDE, good communication skills, An experience in audit firm is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English (and local language), both written and spoken. Italian is a plus.