Associate Scientist - (analytical chemistry)
- Contract Type
Contract: 12 months
- You will be responsible for the analysis and characterization of biopharmaceuticals in early phase clinical development with focus on method development.
- Besides routine analyses your main task will be the development of chromatographic or electrophoretic analytical methods. This involves independently planning, performing and evaluation of analyses.
- You will also be in charge of the technical organization of an analytical lab and reporting to the laboratory head.
- University degree, apprenticeship or equivalent specialization in analytical chemistry.
- You have experience in protein analytics and in instrumental analytics (e.g. chromatography, electrophoresis, or spectroscopy).
- You have good organizational and team skills, and good knowledge of English.
Good knowledge of English is required; German is desirable