Business Process Manager
- Contract Type
Contract: 6 months
• Understand, elaborate and implement Order Management & International trade (OMIT) Business Processes related to assigned topics
• Ensure that OMIT Business Processes are properly implemented in ERP
• Facilitate cross-functional alignment and understanding of processes related to assigned topics, document the processes in the form of SOP, Working Instruction and/or Training Materials. Ensure compliance with GxP, InControl and regulatory requirements and continuous improvement of rel-evant processes within area of responsibility.
• Lead investigations for deviations related to assigned processes
Issue management and ERP enhancements
• Propose process and system improvements in order to enhance business effectiveness and effi-ciency with a special focus on automation
• Participate and/or lead projects for implementation of new/ modified functionality, SAP modules, interfaces with other IT applications
• Specify user requirements for ERP projects and enhancements in ERP areas
• Testing local/global ERP functionality - test cases documented for new/changed processes
• Dealing with issues, serve as escalation level for end-users. Provide first level support to users incl. diagnosis and resolution
• Raising tickets for Incidents, Service Requests and Business Support with the Center of Excellence, SPOC to COE in SAP Solution Manager for OMIT related topics. Manage from creation to comple-tion
Business process monitoring for selected processes
• Ensure business data consistency by regular monitoring of ERP/SAP application interfaces, batch and print jobs.
• Perform required corrective measurements or escalate to next level support.
• Provide batch traceability support on request for SHAPE
Global SC ERP Domain
• Work as a global community to share ideas and best practices, participate in global/regional initia-tives of ERP SCM Domain and represent OMIT. Maintain good working relationship with Super Us-ers of affiliates and sites
• Actively participating in ERP Governance model
Training management and knowledge sharing
• Support training management concept to ensure appropriate ERP training for end users.
• Provide onboarding and trainings to OMIT end-users for topics related to ERP and assigned Busi-ness Processes. Maintain relevant training documentation up-to-date
• Maintain knowledge retention of SAP expertise. Knowledge and information share, actively pass on information of new enhancements, issues and their solution. Ensure end-users are timely re-trained.
• Advise on master data requirements for integrated and automated processes.
• ERP Authorizations
• Ensure that OMIT roles in ERP are designed to provide end-users with proper authorizations for fulfilling their daily operations and avoid segregation of duties conflicts
• Manage UAM user requests and perform user administration for ERP/SAP applications (role as-signment)
List of assigned System setups and/or Business Processes
Area System setup Business processes
ERP Order Fulfillment Including intragroup
PEP/SHAPE Demand transmission
VAT/Tax – general set-up in ERP for OMIT
ERP Foreign Trade activities
BI Reports owned by OMIT
Processes performed for OMIT out of PLS/ Hyderabad
ERP roles and authorizations
Education & Skills:
Education (minimum/desirable): Higher education (Bachelor or Master degree) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, IT, Industrial Engineer-ing or Science (Chemistry, Pharmacy). Additional SAP trainings (internal and/or external)
Languages: English and German – fluent written and spoken. 3rd language a plus
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a Supply Chain, Finance or IT role. Preferably in Health Care, Con-sumer Goods, Chemical or another process industry
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP usage (advanced user knowledge). Ideally Super User experience.
• Active participation in ERP projects across all phases: blue-print, development, testing, training and go live. Ideally in a leading role (e.g. lead for SC process or sub-process area)
• Project management experience, as project lead. Ideally in x-functional projects and in Healthcare industry
• Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex, cross-functional and global environment
Specific Professional Competencies
• Very good understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain processes, especially controlled aspects in Health Care industry. Full appreciation of x-functional aspects especially with Finance, Quality. Full understanding of regulatory, GxP and SOX compliance requirements
• Profound knowledge of SAP functionality and underlying business processes. Awareness of com-puter system validation requirements and methodological aspects of ERP implementation pro-jects. Affinity for IT applications and solutions
• Well structured, good analytical and conceptual thinking. Strong process-orientation incl. ability to define and document business processes
• Open communicator, strong customer (=user) orientation and influencing skills, team player
• In projects, able to set clear direction and align team and other around common objectives. Con-sistent application of good project management practices
• Strong orientation towards actions, solutions and results
• Able to work under pressure and to organize workload and tasks
• As a member of the OMIT management team, is driving high performance and continuous im-provement cultur