Senior CRA - Early Clinical Development UK
We are looking for an experienced Senior CRA who lives in one of the main hubs of the UK, so London, the Midlands or the North of England as this is where most of the sites will be.
Ideally you will have experience in Phase I trials and have solid exposure in oncology, although the latter is not an absolute pre-requisite. The majority of the studies will be oncology however there are other areas we cover such as cardiology (emergency Heart failure) and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
What makes this opportunity special?
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2018 across a variety of therapeutic areas. Our progression path is from Senior CRAI – Senior CRA – Lead CRA – Associate PM or Associate COM.
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit’ targets (average of 8-10 per month)
- The job is permanent, full time and 100% home based
- You will be joining a large UK team (17 CRAs in total) with a well organised structure and robust processes in place.
- Flexitime is offered
- ACE awards are given to outstanding performers.
- As an experienced CRA (with at least 3 years of monitoring) you’ll be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits. There will also be the potential to mentor and train less senior CRAs in the future. Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE.
For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on 07775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Senior Clinical Research Associate, London, Midlands, North SCRA, Phase I Clinical Research Associate, GCP, Clinical Trial Monitor, Monitoring, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA II, Oncology, Field Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, London, Midlands, North Early Phase Senior CRA Home Based Oncology Senior CRA
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Services £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)