Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Director
This is a fantastic opportunity to oversee clinical trials and contribute to clinical pharmacology studies for an innovative and exciting biotech.
- Lead the clinical strategy of early phases in healthy volunteers.
- Responsible for aspects of clinical pharmacology studies on healthy volunteers such as first in human studies, PK and ADME studies.
- Conduct and monitor clinical trials in healthy patients at early and late phases.
- Contribution to regulatory documentation such as INDs and NDAs.
- Determine clinical dose selection and design studies for implementation for successful study outcomes..
- Educated to M.D with a focus on Clinical Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Experience overseeing early clinical trials in healthy volunteers.
- Strong knowledge of PK and PK/PD analysis is desirable.
- Previous experience working on Oncology is desirable.
If this is of interest then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1293 584 300.