Statistical Programmers II, Senior and Principal - Home Based £40,000 - £70,000
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, SAS Programming, Statistics, Information Technology, Design, Information Services, Programming, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Project Management, R & D Project Management, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific, Regulatory Affairs, Sales / Commercial, Sales
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry by working on multiple global studies across phases II & III.
Able to be worked from home across Europe or from their state of the art, new office building close to Reading train station there are fantastic promotional opportunities thanks to the industry-leading training and development on offer. Career paths range from line management to subject matter expert and will be tailored specifically to you.
With continued plans for expansion and Human Data Science at the forefront of this multibillion-pound company, Statistical Programming is integral to everything they do. Therefore, there are opportunities across Europe for Statistical Programmer II, Senior Programmer and Principal Programmer level.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Programming, testing and documentation of statistical programs
- Creating statistical tables, figures, and listing
- Programming of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for an internal and external client
- Fulfil project responsibilities at the level of the technical team lead for complex studies
- Directly communicate with internal and client stakeholders to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines
- Estimate programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
- Provide training and mentoring Statistical Programming staff
- Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
- Degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact me on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.