Statisticians I - II -Perm - Global Pharma - Poland
- Contract Type
Statistician Level I-II
Perm, Global Biopharma
Location: This role requires relocation to Warsaw, Poland
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Visa Sponsorship: We can offer sponsorship to the right candidates if required
• Modern, state-of-the-art delivery hub in Warsaw
• Dedication to statistical innovation
• Strong product pipeline
• Collaborative Team
• Fantastic perks and benefits
• Under guidance of an experienced statistician provides
• Statistical support to standard study design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
• Statistical validation activities
• Analysis of internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
• Application of modelling and simulation to inform study design, assess robustness of results etc.
• Development of a Statistical Analysis plan for standard study and/or project delivery.
• Production of analysis, supporting graphics and analysis tables for CSRs, GMA studies or publications
• Interpretation, summarisation and communication of results of standard studies
• Contribute to improvement of methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
• Contribute to the application of statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
• Contributes to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
Who are we looking for?
• MSc in Statistics or Mathematics(containing a substantial statistical component)
• Industry experience either in CRO or Pharma
• Programming Knowledge and experience (SAS or R preferred)
• Strong analytical skills and natural problem solver
• Excellent communication and Time Management
• Collaborative mind-set
• Able to relocate to Warsaw, Poland
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your updated CV in word format to
You can also call us on 0203 096 4701 or call (Outside UK) 0044 – 203 096 4701
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.