Lead Data Manager
- Contract Type
Currently working with one of the world’s specialist clinical biometrics CROs, with industry recognized experts, innovative systems and processes which are key to differentiate them from other CROs supporting clinical research.
Working with cutting edge technology and a team of industry recognised experts you will have the opportunity to work on multiple global studies across various phases. You will have the ability to work from home across or from their offices located in a brilliant UK location.
They have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas and Phases of the clinical trials. This position offers great work-life balance with the possibility to work from home.
- Proven data management expertise and advanced knowledge of the data management process
- Previous experience and proven competence in handling complex customer negotiations and bid defence meetings independently
- Understanding of Good Clinical Practices and relevant regulatory guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- Able to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary project teams and proactively manage relationships with external vendors
- Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence
- Significant experience in clinical data management across Phase 1-4 clinical trials
- Ability to compare and evaluate third-party data management systems.
- Ideally significant experience within data management (CRO and/or Pharma and/or Biotech)
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.