- Contract Type
Come and join an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery, as Erick Semerene is looking to speak with Statisticians about a very exciting Senior Statistician role with a world leading CRO looking to add value to their team.
Working with cutting edge technology and a team of industry recognised experts you will have the opportunity to work on multiple global studies across various phases. You will have the ability to work from home across or from their offices located in a brilliant UK location.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Performing as the lead statistician for the assigned projects with successful deliveries to planned timelines, budget and quality
- Providing statistical expertise as a point of contact with sponsor and internal teams, and presenting results at sponsor meetings
- Giving expert advice on statistical questions, contributing to the expansion of the department’s knowledge base
- Providing advice on statistical matters, supporting the growth of the department’s knowledge base
Experience and Skills:
- Min. 3 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO industries, with experience and understanding of CDISC
- Statistical expertise in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Clinical development knowledge across all Phases, real world and integration studies
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Worked on multiple studies with a creative approach to leading teams
- Ability to proactively prioritise projects
If you tick a few boxes in this "Wish List" and want to learn more, please get in contact to discuss this UK home-based position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.