Application Developer Clinical and Quality Systems
- Contract Type
- Capture and elaborate user/process requirements in close cooperation with business functions in CSV or GxP compliant documentation;
- Analyze business requirements and develop user friendly data analytics applications, mainly in Qlik Sense;
- Integrate, transform and model source data within the Clinical Development and Quality Management space to display visuals in the analytics applications;
- Administer the data analytics platform and the servers supporting systems within the clinical development and quality management area;
- Provide user support and maintenance of systems and analytics applications according to the applicable ITIL based processes;
- Create Quality Assurance documentation, including test scripts to ensure compliance with CSV and/or GxP requirements;
- Manage the CSV activities, including testing to guarantee a timely roll out of the developed analytics applications;
- Support integration needs for clinical and quality systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in software engineering or computer science, or a related field. Master’s degree is an advantage;
- Approximately three years of professional experience with preferably one year in the pharmaceutical industry;
- At least two years of hands-on experience in data analytics or software development.
- Strong analytical skills and a solid knowledge of data analytics and visualization software, including their scripting language;
- A strong knowledge of data storage and data integration technologies: different databases, SQL, JSON, XML, CSV and RESTful APIs. Knowledge of an ETL tool is an advantage;
- A solid understanding of the Clinical Data flow, the related business processes/systems (e.g. SAS, R, Metadata Repository) and awareness of the applicable standards (e.g. CDISC);
- Fluency in a general-purpose programming language (Python, Java, or others);
- Good communication and language skills, to efficiently engage with the business stakeholders and quickly translate their needs into technical documentation;
- A good understanding of general enterprise and data architecture principles;
- Ability to deliver high quality support for the systems and applications in scope;
- Independent, hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, proactive and change oriented;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.