Study Start Up Training and Development Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Training and Development Manager in Study Start Up has arisen with a rapidly growing international CRO. If you have Clinical Research experience and advanced knowledge of clinical trials and drug/device development and approval processes, we want to hear from you! This is a full-time, office-based role in London.
In this position you will play a key role in the training and developing of Study Start Up Associates. Responsibilities’ will include:
- Facilitate and deliver training sessions and workshops
- Participate in hands-on exercises and practicums with new Study Startup Associates;
- Evaluate effective training strategies on an ongoing basis
- Mentor and develop new Study Startup Associates
- Participate in evaluation of new Study Startup Associates;
- Coordinate continuing education training curriculum for experienced Study Startup Associates;
- Maintain effective communication with Line Managers regarding Study Startup Associate performance and training needs
To be considered for this role you will have strong leadership skills and good understanding and knowledge of clinical operations.
- Bachelor's Degree with significant clinical research experience, including experience in Study Startup;
- Advanced knowledge of clinical trials and drug/device development and approval processes, as well as ICH-GCP principles;
- Desire to train and develop Study Startup Associates; and
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
This is an exciting and rewarding career move for someone who wants to help others develop and grow their career using your expertise in clinical research and leadership
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about this opportunity then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion on your experience and plans for progression. Call Grace on 01293 584300