Clinical Project Manager
- Contract Type
Clinical Project Manager/CPM
Hertfordshire - Global Pharma
Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company with a history spanning over 20 years and an excellent reputation for employee empowerment and career progression.
They are now in a position to recruit for a Clinical Project Manager to join their Oncology team on a 12 month contract.
12 Month Contract
380 - 450 per day (Depending on experience)
Hertfordshire (Office based)
Clinical Project Manager / CPM
Hertfordshire Commutable from Watford, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Stevenage, Hitchin, Harlow, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Hertford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Aylesbury, North London
- Full project management from site selection, site initiation through to close out of multicentre studies
- Acting as main line of communication between the site and sponsors
- Ethics submissions
- Extensive interaction with sites and sponsors so vendor management experience is essential
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Strong project management experience
- Experience within Oncology (Desirable)
- Early phase (I/II) experience (Desirable)
- Budget management experience
This is a rare and unique role within a very established pharmaceutical company, suitable for an experienced manager/leader.
Please apply today or contact Luke Morrisen within the Clinical Team for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01189 594 990
Clinical Professionals is the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. Our dedicated Clinical Team has over 10 years experience of placing clinical research professionals into positions within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Charity and Academia organisations. We work with global market leaders as well as partnering with SMEs and Start-ups. If you are on the market for a new challenge, please contact the team today.