Distribution Specialist- 12 months contract- Open to relocators!
- Contract Type
!!! HOT CONTRACT ROLE!!!
Length: 1 year
FTE: 1.0, 40 hours per week
- Global Distribution Management experience, ensuring top quality service is provided to Affiliates at any times
- Create / maintain an excellent reputation with all internal business contacts, and be a Point of contact for operational questions and implementations
- Ensure Global Distribution Logistics alignment with internal stakeholders
- Act as intermediary between Affiliates and production sites
- Monitor open transfer orders and sales orders and shipments on a daily basis
- Coordinate documentation and invoicing
- Analyze latest market/country information to understand mid and long term supply requirements
- Manage Affiliate queries by taking ownership and responsibility
- Review SOP’s and propose corrective/preventive actions
- Translating Import/Export strategic roadmap into operational and executable processes for Global Distribution & Logistics (Primary Distribution)
- Participate to companys projects where transportation is involved and has to be represented (e.g. product launches)
- Deliver continuous project improvements
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Logistics operations, with relevant work experience in a similar role,
- Financial awareness and knowledge of cost drivers within the Customer Service & Logistics environment,
- Customer oriented mindset and behaviour,
- Analyse information and provide sufficient basis for making decisions
- Systems Knowledge, including SAP is an asset, LSP, operating GMP?GDP environment
- Qualification in a supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, or operational management would be an advantage
Planet Pharma was founded by a dedicated team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience supporting the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device industries.
Our goal was to create an organization that strengthens the employer-employee dynamic by connecting clients with talent — ultimately making staffing more personal and creating enduring, valuable relationships. We are able to achieve this by leveraging cutting-edge technology and flexible service delivery models that enable us to provide personalized solutions. At Planet Pharma, the decision makers are at the table, with the tools and expertise to go beyond expectations. Our global Headquarters is located in Northbrook, IL and we have branch offices throughout the United States and Europe.
We are all incredibly proud to be part of Planet Pharma and we genuinely care about the people we work with We provide the following solutions: Contract Staffing, Outsourced Projects, Permanent Placement and Managed Service Provider Specialities: Clinical & Scientific Staffing, Technology Staffing, Site Management & Monitoring, Clinical Project & Program Management, Clinical Programming & Data Management, Biostatistical Analysis & Reporting, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Validation.
CHICAGO | SAN FRANCISCO | BALTIMORE | LONDON | RTP Website: http://www.planet-pharma.com