Site Activation Training & Development Manager - London
- Contract Type
I am assisting a rapidly growing organisation who are currently seeking a Training & Development Manager to improve their Study Start-Up team. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys mentoring and training Study Start-Up Specialists but wants to grow their career within a highly ambitious organisation.
- Facilitate and deliver training sessions and workshops
- Participate in hands-on exercises and practicums with new Study Start-Up Associates
- Assist in the development and revision of training content
- Evaluate effective training strategies on an ongoing basis
- Mentor and develop new Study Start-Up Associates
- Participate in evaluation of new Study Start-Up Associates
- Support departmental projects/tasks
- Coordinate continuing education training curriculum for experienced Study Start-Up Associates
- Assist in recruitment and interviewing of Study Start-Up Associates in collaboration with the hiring group
- Maintain effective communication with Line Managers regarding Study Start-Up Associate performance and training needs
- May include direct supervision of junior Training & Development staff.
- Bachelor's Degree with significant clinical research experience, including experience in Study Start-Up
- Advanced knowledge of clinical trials and drug/device development and approval processes, as well as ICH-GCP principles
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to train and develop Study Start-Up Associates
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)