Clinical Trial Administrator (CTA) - Netherlands
- Contract Type
You will working as part of a small, internationally focused team within an innovative Medical Technology company. You role will encompass the standard CTA responsibilities but also allow you to be an integral part of the team as they look to transition a study from the US to Europe.
- Prepare, archive and maintain essential documentation according to SOPs;
- Management and maintenance of the Trial Master File according to appropriate regulations;
- Provide logistic support for study supplies to sites;
- Prepare relevant documents for Study Drug Approval and release;
- Collaborate with preparation of required documents for submission to IRBs/ IECs and CA.
- Relevant Life Sciences degree;
- +1 years experience working as a Clinical Trial Administrator;
- Extensive experience in TMF management including set-up and/or maintenance is essential;
- Good knowledge of requirements regarding essential documentation and GDP;
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and clinical research regulatory environment.
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Utrecht
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Utrecht
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Utrecht
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Utrecht
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in Utrecht